7.25.2009

Photos as a Wedding Guest, October 2007

These were photos I took as a wedding guest in October of 2007 near the beach in Southeastern NC. I have recently received permission from the bride to post them (our schedules just haven't matched up to sit down and go over the shots!)







The ring dog. :)


Dark clouds begin to approach.








Storm's a-brewin'!




Detail of the bride's gorgeous wedding gown.


Accepting the ring from the attendant.






People break out the umbrellas as it begins to rain!


Sandy: "I can't believe it's raining!" (Mercifully it waited until the last words of the vows were spoken!)






Cake topper for the cupcake tower.








I bet Sandy's thinking, "Yes...I have a knife and I know how to use it." ;)




Mark, don't you dare shove that cake up Sandy's nose!




Cake fight!






Cleanup time!




Toast, selective color.


An attendant's bouquet.


















Bride's portrait, soft focus.


On the way out.



No comments: